Answers: Midterm Practice
Derivatives & Grammar
11. The people convened in the garden.
a) came together
Any form of venire
12. She was at the party, but she didn’t imbibe any alcohol.
Any form of bibere
13. The food at the Roman cena was delectable:
Any form of delectare
14. The president lauded the actions of the heroic soldier.
Any form of laudare or laus, laudis
15. Magellan is said to have circumnavigated the globe.b) sailed around
Any form of navigare or navis
16. Marcus et Sextus erant __________.
Masculine, plural, nominative
17. Feminae, __________ in Foro ambulant, sordidae sunt.
Feminine, plural; nominative
18. Lanius __________ leporem vendidit.
Dative, indirect object
19. Pater cibo bono __________.
Singular subject, singular verb
20. Servi et ancillae __________ semper laborabant in agris.
Genitive of possession
Return from Answers Midterm Practice to Teach and Learn Latin